Thursday, April 14, 2011

Watch Xepisodes Iphone

someone to stick to Johnny-san ¬ ¬

And here I come, so you can see I'm serious about coming back, and this time with one of my outbursts xDD Because I said that entries would I would like to no? Well now I need to write this.

not know if I know, but my beloved Akanishi Jin (aka The Unnamable, the Am-cool-for-the-world-I-did-well, Master-a.Johnny, etc.) will to appear in a Hollywood film . 47 Ronin is called and is a joint production between the U.S. and Japan (in fact, the actors are famous Japanese actors). Not that I mind him well, and to succeed, or that Johnny-san love him deeply, not , good a little bit, what fool , what bothers me is that he have a film in Hollywood and my beloved, idolized, kissable, cuddly and especially Vast ACTOR Kame does not have a decent movie miserable or Japan! Because I refuse to accept Gokusen: The Movie like a decent movie ¬ ¬ I want a role worthy of my love , and not just movies but also in dramas, because I always had enough to give those roles that are too small.

Yamapi Why the hell is a movie (also because I do not accept as Kurosagi movie) and Kame no? May I ask why, eh !!!!? My future husband deserves and once, that give a good job, where you really can give us everything we have to offer, that much and we know it, whether or not his fans. Kame That is a great actor is indisputable that Yamapi is love but as an actor is not a big thing too. Jin is the darling of Johnny's also clear ... and wonder why, could someone kick in cataplines Johnny-san, to see if you start to think and head? ¬ ¬ (because not deceived, that Akanishi to make that movie is the result of perverse Johnny has given wide field to do what he wants, when, where and how he wants ... sooo ....¡ GUILTY! Ò.ó)



And here my entry filed today ... Did you volunteer to give Johnny, or otherwise want to love him and kiss him so much that pampers Jin cares? Any opinion is welcome , where respectfully, of course ^ ^

And of course, a post in which my amore name without putting a picture of my love can not be called post so Here, for your enjoyment = P


* * xD nosebleeding

0 comments:

Post a Comment