Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vip Suitcase Change Combination Lock

LADLV is back! ;) [+ Request BIGBANGera = P]

Hello! After from time to time, promise you an entry despite having thought I have no time to market, to tell you that again and blablabla, after all that, I've finally returned.

And this time to stay. But yes, with slight differences. I know I've said a thousand times I promised to write soon and I have not met, but this time is different. This time I want to go, really, I feel the need to restore this wonderful place so many good things brought me, but I recall what it was at the beginning: a way to escape from daily concerns and responsibilities, to have some fun without more claims than that. So I decided to retake it, but I'm going to take very calmer.

What does this mean? No entries that take me four hours of preparation (as happened with the Wows!), Or that I feel obliged to do. I want to post what I want, what you need at the moment, without feeling obligated to anything.

course, do not worry, because what I want is usually beautiful and always related to ikemens xDDD babeables

This does not mean you are posting things without rhyme or reason, no. In fact, I have several sections planned for some time, and little by little I mostrándooslas, but will not set a parameter of publication, but publish them when you find the inspiration, I do not feel obliged to do so, because then it loses its fun and it goes back to before.

Soo .... after this long explanation, and yes I can say it loud and clear: THE WINGS OF LIFE !!!!! HA VUELTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ^ 0 ^

I'm sooo happy! I do not know if many people will by now, but I hope at least a pair or two of comments eh? xDD And speaking of follow vosotr @ s "you see me box fan on the right? Because I long ago I can not see>. \u0026lt;And do not know why = S

Continuing with the blog, have you seen what change of look prettier? I love it! = 3 as seeing to be usual, the header is my beloved Queen of Photoshop, alias Holic, which by the way today just return your blog too (and now that I say, I have to thank both her and the conversation Bamboo twitter, which has been quite crucial when re = P). For this reason, the header is beautiful work of his magical hands and creativity = P my love has temporarily left the chairmanship of blog not of my kokoro , but soon will (and also have a blue turtle on behalf xDD yours).


And once the introductions of rigor, I want to explain something very important SOOOOO * Ahem, throat clearing, ahem *

CHICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! WE GET A GROUP OF K-POP COME TO SPAIN! And not just any group, no, BIG BANG !!!!! "Do you know, yes, no? If so no need for presentations, if not just tell you to hear that you are going to fall motionless to his feet.



I already speak more at length about them another day, because I also recently discovered that I have and I already love them, but I've come today is to request your assistance.

BIG BANG is a group famosisíiiiisimo in Asia and want to do a world tour! But real world, not the Asian world, including four countries in Asia and ready xD So in his official Facebook have created a kind of survey to see how many fans they have in each country. And whoever has more, as more likely it is to be (in fact, in the event say "Vote for BIG BANG visit your country!") And that pliiiiiiiis fa, do the favor of voting to Spain! ! If you are not English, but Latin, no problem, because the votes are divided into three regions: 1.América, 2.European and 3.Asia and can vote in one country from each region, so your country and Vote Spain by fiiiiiss! If you like, leave a comment and I pledge to vote also your country;)

And now the big question that you can be doing if you are not k-poppy: "Why I'm voting for a group or know, and above is k-pop, I do not like? Really easy! Because the k-pop and j-pop go together! If a k-pop group famous in Asia has hit here too, j-pop groups also be interested in coming, and we could have Arashi, KAT-TUN (OMK! NEWS !!!), and many others love! So you know, girls, not fight for a dream, the dream we fight for all !!!!!! > 0 \u0026lt;

Click on the image and give the "Like" the country you go to vote! ^ 0 ^





We read too soon, and this time for real!! ;) (And sorry that I pass by your blog, but I have no time esq nothing really stressed ... I know it's crazy now return to the blog, but just why I feel the need ... yet well, I hope to find some time to visit those many blogs that I love to read ^ - ^) Thanks for your

apoyoooo!! ^ 0 ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment