Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Melina Velba Milk Car

The movies of my childhood: Beauty and the Beast

Hellooooow! ^ ^ Here I come with a new section is titled "What time was." As the title suggests, the dedicate to those movies, books, etc that filled my childhood ^ ^
therefore be mini-sections within the global section devoted to movies, books, anime, etc ^ ^ I know that is not very original idea and have made millions of blogs, but anyway , ilu me show you all that with what I enjoyed in my childhood ^ ^

Today we start with the movies section. And what movies I would see if they were not Disney? Disney has been the great factory peliculera of my life, and even today I love his movies. Yes, some may be slightly macho sin with that of the princess ends up being saved by the prince and all that, but others are absolutely wonderful. And among all these wonders, my favorite favorite is and always will be Beauty and the Beast (1991).




From minute 0 of the film can feel the Disney magic and enchantment. And ... ains Bella Bella, always will be, by far my favorite female character of all disney movies. Every time I see it, I could relate to his restless personality, devouring books and a dreamer. Absolutely fascinating. And if I go into the beautiful story of love between Beauty and Beast ... of all the movies, the best no doubt. The most genuine, real and realistic. And it is strange to say this when he was a monstrous animal, but it is. The way in which fall in love, little by little, without even realizing it, understood first, knowing ... nothing to do with other films of the factory, where the arrow is instantaneous (though not mean that they like it xDD)

And I can not make an entry on The Beauty and the Beast, not to mention its great soundtrack. Who does it make your hair stand on end to hear the ballad of Mrs. Potts? I love, love. And the beautiful dress of Bella, my childhood dream since I have memory xDDD



Anyway, I love this movie, and I never tire of seeing.

also took Beauty and the Beast 2: The Enchanted Christmas recounting times that in theory had happened while Bella was enthralled with Beast. They are loose comic does not follow a storyline (something like Cinderella 2), and although it is cute, even remotely approaches the original version. However, it is nice to see ^ ^

And here my memory input! ^ ^ Now is your turn to say about this wonderful movie. Tell me if you like it or not, if you brings back memories .... whatever! ^ ^ We read


soon! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment