Monday, April 18, 2011

Alcoholism Broken Capilaries Red Face

a veces me doy cuenta

"Sometimes I realize as the leaves fall from trees, sometimes I realize as time goes on I'm not here, sometimes I realize that speed is a reverse of that I know, sometimes I realize how powerful transformation transmutation, sometimes I realize I'm here in my garden this lost that sometimes lets in the fall, that refuses to sleep ...


... warm fall colors on my back, in the soft branch swings slide the wrinkles of the fairies, they tell me that my feet lie in his grave the dead leaves colors that were once life ... .


More should not be sad, another life, another was awakened by those we thought forgotten, we do not think in the spring, for today remind us that here in this garden there is always spring ..... "





old Rosa
(s), alstroemeria, Cristante



Smarty


Mandarins

Ambossfunken
nn and Concerto Floribunda



Chrysanthemums

Queen Beatrix


0 comments:

Post a Comment