Friday, December 10, 2010

Why Is The Autism Symbol A Puzzle Piece

Aeren do you hear? Tonari no Anata Ga Iru dake de

Uuuuuffff my mother !!!!! Long time no update > _ \u0026lt;I feel bad and all, but this unit is the stress! And not because it is taking me too seriously, no, but among Japanese books to read and work, I just busted ... well I have Professor Layton flawed, I admit

xDD Well, not to have an entry in the foreground almost 20 days ago, today I come with anything but cute shortie ^ ^ Long ago it was half abandoned this section, and that there are a lot of songs I'd like to show, so I take that I have a little while and I bring a monaaaaaaaaaaaada I love every time I hear it! ^ ^

This time it's a song that NEWS out on his single Sakura Girl, released on March 24 this year tropocientos after years without news of them. To me truth is that the single I liked both the title song that gives title as the others, especially this, Tonari no Anata Ga Iru dake de , or what is the same "If you just stay by my side " * oo * Is or not it cute? I confess, these songs pastelositas is that I love! jajajaj

Without further ado, I leave the corresponding video, yes subtitled in English, because I found in English (if you find one, I would appreciate dejarais me the link;)) Anyway, although it is difficult understand, I leave point below , whose credits are Onna To Ikeme World (an amazing blog, by the way;))





NEWS - Anata ga tonari ni iru dake de


Koyama, Tegoshi , Yamapi, Ryo , Massu, Shige , All
Ame Agari no hi ga michi wo handle teresu
The morning lit up the streets after the rain
Me wo kodomo tachi housoreri ohooo ..
Children narrowed his eyes ... ohooo
Sonna koto mo Itoshii to Omou P
hink that this is also adorable
Anata no deai t kara you
Since I met you
Ima NAREB ireru I
Now I can confess
Boku wa shiawase Datto
You are my happiness
Anata ga .. anata ga Tonari ni iru dake de ..
You ... If only you stay by my side ...
Wasure kaketeta koto kizu itand
hurt the things I forgot
taisetsu na koto Totemo eehh ..
The most important things, er ...
Futari dake issho or waraeru of
seems to just be laughing together
Rashi kana kiseki dane
is a miracle
Ima koko nor I chikau
here and now promise
Boku no kotoba nari of
With my own words
Anata wo .. wo Mamotte iru anata to yuku
To you ... To you I will protect
wa Hitori Fujiko Sonna
Being alone hesitate
I no mae no kewashii kabe ga Attema
Even having a wall abysmal to me
Futari nara noriko narareru nobasou wo ima sono you
we're together I can overcome , shakes my hand now

Ano koro wa jouzu have rare or Futa Nakatta
This time I could not sing While

Naraba Ima boku wa shiawase ireru I Datto
Now I can confess to you my happiness
Aata ga .. anata ga Tonari ni iru dake de
You ... If only you stay by my side

Mamotte yuku I
I to protect
Tonari ni iru dake de
If you stay here
Sore dake de ..
well alone ...


* oo * What? what is lovely? Is that what monkeys are! And speaking of that, I have pending a post about them, because I want to comment on Yamapi solo album and the group in general = P

We read-hopefully-soon! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment