Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rhino V Holo Plans (ratchet & Clank)

Vuelveeee vuelveeee home ... xDD Navidaaaad

First, NAVIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD HAPPY! ^ ^

As the title says, I return to blog for Christmas xDD I know that I carry a lot without updating NNU but I have no time for anything else, sorry! > _ \u0026lt;Still, I'm seeing a couple of k-dramas that have me completely in love, and I found, after a long time, my favorite actress and favoritísima = P now I will tell you much about it as the k-dramas , I assure you ^ ^

But do not think it before February, because nothing else I have come back to uni exams and good, you must apply and such ... thinking all the work I have to do I get stressed! is that there both days!

xD Well, leave behind unpleasant subjects xD How was Christmas? Did Santa come or what? I do not much attention was not brought me to Kame, but to compensate I brought a lot of stuff that I did not expect that and I'll show you ^ 0 ^ so good, although at first I was angry and such, I have already pardoned on the condition that you tell your friends the Magi being kidnapped my favorite turtle by the way xDD Out Conas, I have a dilemma, do I buy the DVD of KAT-TUN or not? For now the thing is tied .... but they are 50 eurazos (I want the limited edition, of course xD) but it's KAT-TUN, and the LE is a kit of photos and all y. .. aaains! I do not know what to do until 29 and I have to think, lest you run out of LE ... ains, ains, aconsejadme! = P

Well, this is not just a random entry to wish everyone s a very happy Christmas and I wish you a fabulous new year ! ^ ^

And as Christmas gift, here are some of whose consequences I am not responsible xD (which, I must say, is quite an incentive to consider to buy the DVD xD)

(Do Click on the picture to see a movement [jojo] xD)



NAVIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAD HAPPY! = P
And next year brings you much happiness! (e ikemens xD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment