Monday, December 6, 2010

Im 18 What Can I Do About Arthritis

Muchas vueltas...

many laps we have given an idea, thought, to illusions ... before making the real thing? One of my stories ...

When I started with the idea of \u200b\u200bmaking this blanket home employment in 2008, wanted to do "something" had nothing structured and take the colors that were on a counter ... I began to weave so many fast times, but then I gave up because I chose without preparation materials and conocimienot were not as "wanted" feel "" did not like the imagined ", then that year I started studying and blanket became one of the many" unfinished projects "..... that one always has mind ...

On vacation starting to take the crochet again ... and not very convinced of color that would join the hexagons ... I did not like, but it has many balls to knit and only a third of the work done ....
years passed incredible! and now in the middle of the studies have taken up this blanket unfinished ... I gave her a white woolen termination is more uniform and joins the best of my appreciation contrast though;)
Moral: I was able to rescue that although projects are not defined in the beginning can be molded, they are flexible to external changes and are not rigid as one's thinking, this flexible can also redefine the materials we have around us combine, unite, have a picture of what the final product will be something like a "premier."
... He only needed a few laps, because the unions was making a little .... as when one sets a goal, or doing a "check list", so the union is achieved the goals, projects in relation to our dreams. Just take the will to make them! Rome was not built in a day .... everything takes time, that I have learned.
In particular, I like to make blankets ... this is the third .. I feel something so real to weave as what happens in my life ....... so this one is not living as seen from above the "whole", I like them on the bed stretched .... when I move .... not observe everything, see what is right, or how many laps it takes to put an end ... I feel that nothing escapes me toto so I can analyze and improve. ;)
In relation to the studies gave up on Wednesday ..... my English exam was oral, oh man .. ahhh it all in English nerves ... What is your age? where are you, then take cards at random and talk about an issue .. I chose the pedia talk about my Working, then take another card and Work Related in a dialogue partner doing .... thank God, was the same as we had gone over the lunch hour .... that no magic? Then the next day gave proof of diploma and was exhausted ... I felt very bad I was wrong in one exercise .. and when I realized I started to delete like crazy and started again ufffffffffff while there, I prayed asking God to give me understanding, clarity, in order to yield a good test, and it was.
English classes are over ... so now I have classes only on Tuesdays and Thursdays in late January ... but I know I'm enjoying my vacation will be in February ... haha \u200b\u200b... travel with the mind is great ....
Many thanks for your comments, it is very gratifying to read and feel that you come and touch your emotions is a wonderful thing, a no dimensions this can be helpful to others, or something nice to brighten the day ... muhas seriously .. thanks, I was born to write and comment on everyday things and full of beauty. We also thank the people who follow this blog, which is a mixture of everything;)
And For you some beautiful flowers from my garden:)
Amarillis
Aquilegia

Gladiolus


Clematis


.... 2007 bought half Sodimac no more than 1.30, today is about 7 meters approx

HT Gold Medal.
average altitude climber Cesar

0 comments:

Post a Comment