Monday, December 13, 2010

A Welcome Speech For School Annual Day

by End of Hana to Akuma: First Impressions (hot xD)


now, I'm post-shock state ... I think it's the first time that I finish a sleeve via scans (I mean a manga that was active and kept up to date). Because yes, just read the latest chapter in Hana to Akuma .... I do not know how to feel. I think I have wanted to mourn and cry with joy at the same time , seriously. This manga is that I started so long ago! God, it's so good! is undoubtedly one of my favorite shojo , but I've done so shortie ... Only 58 chapters. Although there are 10 volumes, which is fine for a shojo but do not know ... I would have stretched a little more. Is that from the time shift will have spent only 15 chapters ... What is much less! 10 or even less! I do not know ... not disappoint me at all for me is a great and beautiful manga, but from the first moment I started reading it I formulated a theory that was more like a wish and it finally has remained just that ... and that made me happy because it occurs between the original author was sad because ... well, you'll see when you read the end.

Which by the way, reading this sure will be thinking that I mean something that actually I do not mean but ... or maybe I had also crossed my mind, I know ... the point is that the adventures and misadventures of Hana and Vivi are over, and now I'm a small gap manguil. What do I do now? Every two weeks impatiently awaiting the arrival of the 30 paginitas that had me so hooked! Is that really, it taaaaaaaaan geniaaaaaaaaal! Ains, and did not want to talk about the final, but I will. Of course, it's a spoiler walking, so if you want to take cognizance, do not read and ready ;)


The End of Hana to Akuma ... SUPER SPOILER!! is that ...... noooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ¿¿¿WHY BY QUÉEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?? I did not want to die and Vivi Hana will remain forever imprisoned in life, no, no, no, noooooooooo !!!!! And then what I expected, you may ask. Really easy!! That she, miracles occur only in the shojo, was also the demonic world and thus lived eternamenteeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!! that stay together for the entire ertenidaaaaaaaad! is that aaahgjklkhgdfg!! I have a desire to lloraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!! (Yes, yes, I very strongly that I live!) Is horrible! Yes, it is beautiful and all that, especially when Vivi says that he too is happy, but on the other side ... joooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! I wanted them to be happy and eat partridges forever!! snif, snif, sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifff !!!!!!!!!!!! Menudo T___T trauma, really! > _ \u0026lt;


Well, these are my impressions in hot and just read, and I will shortly review it deserves this wonderful manga! ^ ^


We leemosss !!!^^






PD: Every time I have less comments ... thing on the other hand I understand why you do not care, my reader @ s NNU kokoroncito anyway, and better times jajajjaja A l @ s that comment, a thousand graciaaaaaaaaaaaaas!! Although not answer most of the time, really I read, and if I had a wee bit longer answer you happy, really ... but it seems almost impossible, sorry T_T So thank you, really! I encourage much your coments!

^ 0 ^ PD2: If I get and a 58-page manga, when done One Piece (in thousands of years = P) do not know what will! xD jajajaja

0 comments:

Post a Comment