Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cute Facebook Pic Ideas




"I believe in the words
that make up the sky, the smile
crying
unfinished

believe in life one day

gave me and the only thing that I
joins you
love.


I believe in the solitude of my mind, in that search


relentless in which we suspended

breath of life.

I close on the heels, the affection heaped

years under my pillow

-for-you,
believe in the immortality of the big boys

-adult (ERAD) by the age you, "I believe in the music

that apparent silence,
in
mystical catharsis which follows from the risk
believe in the sweetness of love
even though cholera.


eternity I believe in hiding behind a smile
,
on the lips that give
nice words,

believe in the sincerity of the eyes that are not hidden behind your eyes
,
in life
that rises above the subconscious
,
in the love I have for you,
in
POETRY
and what beats me "

0 comments:

Post a Comment