Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Alot Of Cervical Mucus When Period Is Due

Jang Keun Suk [First Impressions] Dream High



Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins Dear @ s @ s of blog readers! AINS! And no, not that I have come kettle complex, no, is that the Korean drama brings me locaaaa High Dream !!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!! Simply! I started yesterday evening, and I'm 4 Capistrano almost five. Is that it's great, seriously!

can say that when I heard about this drama I drew special attention because I feared a High School Musical to the Korean. If you do not understand what I mean, is the argument. The drama focuses on the Kirin Art School, where only the best can go and where the best artists have come out of the idols coreanil picture (all this in fiction, eh?? = P). Well, we here at 6 Protas could not be more different. The main character, Hye Mi, an ex-rich girl and spoiled, whose father is bankrupt and must enter the school to be famous and pay the family debt. His ex-girlfriend, who had always been his shadow and then discovered and peeling just Hye Mi (quite understandable, because this one is kicked). The female triangle closes Pil Sook, played by the wonderful and adoreibol IU, a chubby girl but with a magnificent voice to the contempt for their appearance. As you can see, nothing to do with each other. But is that kids also have fabric.

one hand, Gook Jin (Taecyeon), a boy so Machill adoreibol is done, but it really is a charm. Maduro, mischievous and brilliant. I love him. Then there's Jason, aka The Hat (xDD), played by Wooyoung, 2PM group like TAEC. Not yet know much about him, but apparently is an exchange student, and I love it. It is quiet, but yours will have a lot of details, especially with Pil Sook, a fangirl in power and already cast for him (quiet, I'm not spoiled anything, since almost the beginning you know xD). The last guy left from the Protos is the guapérrimo, adoreibol, prechiocho, monkeys Dong Sam and cuddly. AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LO! What adorable, seriously! It's a country boy who comes to school almost dragged naive, but with his good character and ambition.

As you see, an explosive mixture of ikemens hard to beat. Seriously is that they are guapíiiisimos all! Not forgetting the sexy director, what guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapo! It reminds me of Kim Hyun Joong, SS501 leader, with more years old. Guapérrimo = 3

And by the way! The president also serves the JYPE!! And I love it! his character has not come out much, but it is charming! I'm looking forward to seeing how things!> 0 \u0026lt;

it's great is the drama, in seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerioooo !!!!! Do not be alarmed by the argument if, like me, has seemed trite and over used. Seriously that will surprise you, I is charming! And that lately I'm more selective with the dramas! But it ....* oo * I do not know how to follow the thing, but for now the first impression is more than good!! > 0 \u0026lt;

When you go to the capital 10 may make an entry of second impressions, to see if things continued on track (which I have read and I have said, so will = P)

What think? Did you see? (If so, NOT A SPOILER eh? INSINUÉIS NI LO! XDD) If not, you have come to see him win? You can download it Aigo Fansub (it is in most places, but the quality of Aigo not find her, and watch a drama like this without a good quality sucks = P). I await your opinions! ^ ^

But remember, says scholar, if you want to go gray and display the dreaded crow's feet, make like you never read this. # Lodicelaexperta

xDDD Ja neee ^ ^ Hellow

0 comments:

Post a Comment