Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What Size Are A Impala Lug Nut

....

  • hello to all who visit me, the mail sent to me thank you very much for your words, say you miss me ..... sincerely thank you very much.
  • spends the day flying!! among the working classes .... amononar coming home from the garden and patio apoquito .... ahhhh that's the best !!!!!! lol
  • Using homework in the evening from Tuesday to Thursday uf ... there if I fall to sleep, but I think everything that I can learn .. it fascinates me ... Since I have two notes and I am more than happy!!
  • All this work for payment, change of substrate I did when I was licensed in July to see who is giving good results.

  • Leaving Ground clematis with roses, remove the bulbs, ufff a lot of things that fill my soul ....

  • I have some photos that sometimes reach to take in the morning or afternoon:)

  • Welcome Spring

    Clivia
  • planters lived alone In my clivia he had bought in 2007 with flower (on your left). That this (see right) was a gift and leave the poor girl in a tiny pot, so applied survival "bloom" to perpetuate the species .... so I told him "My Clivia" look I'll leave with this new friend to see if it makes you want to have flower and wham !!!!! worked my magic words:)

After removing the peonies of the gardener, I found several bulbs that OO haha \u200b\u200bnot so plant them around ... and appeared this matita of Melancholy is a tenderness ... ahhhhh:)



    Here's
  • Ornamental peach or peach my Flower, the label said "dwarf peach ".... is very beautiful, I improved the substrate him very well.
  • Clematis two years ago that flourished .... if not twice a year, I still find it to find out for sure .... can also be added when the fertilizer was licensed .... no .... but it is a simple flower bouquet that is beautiful ... is so delicate ....
  • Tears of the Virgin also gifts .... are beautiful ... with these lines in the petals of green ... very intriguing .....
  • already germinated seeds of poppies, are now in seedling stage, then I expect to form the first leaves and then "ring")
  • In spring, the wait for tea time. XD

  • May God many benciones, remember, first give thanks and then ask, so your prayers will be heard, give love and wish the best for the other, "Lord, please hear the prayers of my family and my friends, I pray, give them a glimmer of hope in their darkness, understanding, accepting the evidence that they are hard, learn to give thanks despite having horrible days, sir, give us your fortitude, temperance, and much love to give to those who have his hard heart, because a smile, a helping hand is the hand of God that is present, amen "

    That are very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment