Friday, September 17, 2010

How To Make Garrotte Wire

El inicio

    Bicentennial
  • ..... guauuu as we pass the time ..... 200 years of history, changes, progress ... new roles, a country certainly growing.

  • Thank you all for your posts, I really have spent little to blog and have spent looking at some blogs, but time I do anything .... between studies and work.
BEFORE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO FORGET ...... SAR NOTICE:
  • EL FESTIVAL DE LA ROSA SE shall levy DAY OUT 4 IN NOVEMBER 5,6,7 ROSEDAL Araucana PARK, THE ISSUE IS: ROSES IN POT, anyone can particpate, BASES ARE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE HOME OF THE ASSOCIATION CHILENA DE LA ROSA
  • IF YOU NEED MORE INSTRUCTIONS , WE DO GET BY MAIL TO INTERESTED AS GROWING ROSES IN POT, YOU CAN BE OF ANY KIND, baskets, ENOLOZADOS, POT OF GREDA, LOG ... WHAT CAN SERVE POT .
  • These days are grateful to rest, sleep, sleep and sleep .... hehe course without neglecting the garden:) and be with my family.
  • Thursday after the recreational activities we had in the company (which were muyyy good) we went to kindergarten ..... my nephew Maximo like good guys so help in the "Regional cooperation" hehe ... Bicentennial officially began my XD there


  • ohhh haha \u200b\u200bcaught me, but if they were light .... haha


  • Maximum I was happy with this little game OO did not want to get off!!
  • Finally this in my garden this beauty .... I'm so excited .... ahhhhh

  • already beginning to see fruits of fertilizer applied this winter to late July, I decided to use manure and Germinal is a talcum powder as NPK, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, in the following proportions : 12/06/1912, very easy to apply, chop some land with a fork and then pulled this fertilizer and watered immediately, I found that its absorption is rapid. So what to use again in late September.
  • A agranular diferenica of fertilizers, are on the ground or burning plants but you see the work of burying the fertilizer, which is a lot of work if a person does most of the afternoon bent (

My
  • Pro-early spring flowers.

  • Spiraea prunifolia Plena or shirt button ....
  • My first roses in bloom Lutea Bankiae




  • Some freesias:)

  • transplanted lilies in winter, were in the shade .... I did not expect to have flowers ... I am very grateful.

  • Peonias herbaceas , tambien trasplantadas en invierno, espero que algun dia me den solo una flor ahh
  • Aunque sean solo hojas es una maravilla que no dejo de agradecer, mirando por aqui y por alla, agun boton se asoma, aquilegias, ruda, toronjil. Estos farolitos solares, son una monada... de noche al prender dan un toque magico al jardin.... y bueno si se quedan sin pilas ya saben donde ir a buscar O.O


  • Saludos a todas, que tengan unas bellas fiestas, que descansen y estén lo que mas puedan con sus familias es maravilloso. Y recuerden, deben Bicentennial survive this or be a hero lol ...
  • Blessings

0 comments:

Post a Comment