Thursday, August 26, 2010

Heavy Menstraul Bleeding Emergency Room

Regalos recibidos

hello hello ..... how are you? hope very good .....

I was a little busy, but quisera share with you some wonderful gifts I received some interest in which I participated:
These beautiful and dedicated gifts sent me the Claudia, organized inter Vanina

This hermorusa scarf, apologies if not the exact name, is very chic, soft femenita ... and cute ... :)
The ideal wallet ... I will really like roses?? and another one for my Puchito Larguita ideal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



work done here with great peace-science, it is not easy and there's a point to be very concentrated .... Thanks Claudia, the color is divine .... and pencil holder or carrying any little thing I loved ..... always utilies for so many little things I have in my room XD workshop






Everything came in a red cloth bag of those ECOLOGICAL, that killed me .... and now in my portfolio you never know when you can buy algo.jaja ....

also sent me a basket for my perfect red bells and whistles ... already full haha \u200b\u200b..... things that will not ......^_^
juntanto a



almost crying with emotion here ... Gifts TOO !!!!!!!! colored glazes divine ... ahhhh, a pink soap ahhhh, a purchase click the red with brown hair but I'm blind, incense ... a bracelet ... a slide and go to portfolio ... are useful:) and those half ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love killed me ...... Claudia

, wait for few more days, I'm almost about to complete your thing, excuse my irresponsibility, not to ascertain how many I would this affect the operation and my mind: (




These
were the gifts I received from Yayis , inter Made in Chile



a box decorated with a luxury it .... very beautiful ...

beautiful gift, a homemade card she did not know if it's technique English, but it is so delicate .... a luxury ..... really !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A bag with fabric decoupage roses and roses ... ...., divine napkins and some cookies that lasted a Jaaj sigh ....




And his specialty a ahhhhhhhhhh Vaquita killed me with those eyes ..... tant tender beauty .... :) Thank you



I tell them that I advanced the time at work, now I go at 8 am .... levantda and the first week I felt like zombies ..... haha but it is so good to get home at 17:45 !!!!!!!!!!

So taking advantage of the minutes of light, I have been careful and beautifying the garden a little, this was the idea of \u200b\u200bmy love ...... was allowed to poke the X chromosome jaja .... but it is a fantastic idea, does not shorten the space, defines contratio not PISAN PLANT ME and better appreciate the rose bushes and smaller plants:)



Here is peeling out, but is full of roses .... mini roses and put them over the edge of the fence ... I hope that October will see the effect:)


finally got to the breeding of Alstroemeria ... God wants me to prove, I only need to make a nylon hood to create the microclimate ......



For poppy seeds here ..... here are alussa paper, so issue solved with microcllima and wait no more:) In the hope that I never lost seed also rose to see what happens OO




Roses Stakes florist .... Ecuadorian these beautiful type, most are with outbreaks, but have to wait 3 months to make cuttings callus and then a couple of months to form the first roots ..... This is protected by a nylon for the issue of moisture / micro:)




My winter flowers: Alstroemeria

not prune it this year, it did not fail to flower OO



Jacinto


Daffodils






Narciso Erlicher

Aeonium
Finally I returned my license on August 5 .... with mountains of sticks haha \u200b\u200b... but well, this picture is August 7, where we gather only the brothers and my mommy was very cute ... I could not clear anything goodies ... Jaela so pure no more ... minieral without gas and water ... jaja ....



Start Today another degree, I'm happy, just nervous, I asked God a lot of the tools I needed to do well, with more knowledge and good grades.

In September start an English course ... pucha it takes ... apoquito so that I am advancing in this system:)

Have a great weekend .... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment