Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tour 890 Inline Speed Skates

tardes de relajacion...

the patio garden ... rantonetti jazmin .. beautiful blue ... very blue ..


in this coming and going with the bees and bumble ... I'm in my thoughts trying to perpetuate the "holiday feeling forever", I work as is my custom to work more, weeding, pruning roses withered, other days we spent evenings at my mother, having dinner, laughing, enjoying some " delicious Cuba Libre ", which my King prepares very, very well .... :)

Meanwhile
blame .... I took the beads that had abandoned ... For more than four years ... eh did a production of cell chains and pendants, I hope dear God help me sell, the money is for a beautiful cause;)




With the newly discovered taste ... "Haha love the Caribbean" Here I am learning from the Flora and Fauna Margariteña;)

A delight ... would return to repeat slices 1 0 haha \u200b\u200b
Arepas

On the left the bar and the bottom no more than 200m to the beach uff ahhh great ride we had to do for the caipirinhas haha \u200b\u200b...


0 comments:

Post a Comment