Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Loan For Property In Overseas

Empezó el otoño.....

and flourished in my hands .... balls and sticks and is eager to weave, the BBB consider a therapy to relax my head in both study (if even) and work ... and if I could brickyard here!. .. sit-and see me lol ... Among other things, I modernized, and I switched my cellular snipe ..... among other things helps me to record lectures * _ *


I missed the beauty of the model for tissue obscuring haha. ..... ChalPoncho lightweight, versatile, comfortable, chic, casual, and although it is warm look to place orders .... ....... estoy de inventora jaja


Por aqui estoy pensando en mi jardin..... :/ tengo tanto que desmalezar....ayyyy



y como paso gran parte afuera.... he traido mi jardin a la oficina... aun no se siente el otoño, es mas las rosas han comenzado la segunda floracion, tan deslumbrante como en primavera, aqui Alstroemeria, Esmeralda (perfecta para corte), Chicago Peace, y una nn antigua color te.


Chicago Peace


Around here, old rose (red), old time, old rose and you Bajazzo.


in the previous post I showed pictures of Jazmin Haia Rantonetti, because here I teach better to size the size of the shrub, which also can have low, or standard, you just need a good pruning and guide you as you want. :) I left him high for use as a barrier so the residents of the three-story houses do not look haha \u200b\u200b... (The jungle of weeds)



the clematis on the front straight (white) and crossed shed some 5m wide and is now in the 10mts long had put Christmas lights, but now there are ... I'm sorry to cut ..... As no change has occurred time-and I look good so there are more oportuindad to do things in the afternoon !!!!!! - I have knitted several ChalesPoncho haha \u200b\u200b.. who invented no "? and I'm finishing the typical UFOS not let me go haha \u200b\u200b...

Thanks for your comments, queries and TUTORIAL recber on my strikeouts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment