Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How To Make D2nt Pick Up Faster

empezamos???

Hello !!!!!!!!!!! something was moved, but here ...

I learned late Sunday of the strong earthquake, and anyway I found wise to call my friend Titi .... had a calmer voice and assumed his family was well .... take advantage of parlotiar a while .. the comings and goings ... of dreams that are projects, roses and butterflies ... Between that talked that we can only be well prepared and manage to have a clear mind to act. One such man is a creature of habit and we can buy them in pursuit of our survival, clarity friend of mine;)

This year as many I've noticed people purposes, goals and objectives .. and above all ... no stress!!

Very proud teach my Epiphyllum, many gifts and some purchased .... group them last winter .. no hope of bearing flowers .. and wham! Pegasus appeared ahhh I almost died from the shock of the size of the flower ... And although my friend Emilio says they're in full sun .. I see them great!! haha .... try to make the trip the weekend sun to watch as the sun goes ...


Buy these esquejitos .. in http://mattslandscape.com/ ahhh I could not resist the Epis love !!!!!!!!! "Roses in my eyes and my heart ".... Espis I have not yet appropriate substrate, but at least they are alive !!!!!!

I hope that in over a year to have these beautiful flowers ahhhhh



So to start the summer .... that more than flowers?

Tequila Sunrise

Dominica Pink

Sommerwind

Painted Moon

clepia, azalea and Diamela .... to see if I find out there a couple of copihues ahhhhh yeahhhh Pierre de Ronsard and Mon Jardin et Ma Maison and began its second bloom .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment