Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Alvarez Fd60 Women's Guitar

of as an entry meets becomes a declaration of love

(What longest title xD)

my retirement I'll be back spiritual (xDD) to inform you of a great story, and no, not that today is my birthday 19vo , no. The great news is that TODAY is the day marked by destiny to create an unbreakable bond between my love me.

And if you do not believe me, I refer to the tests.






What, eh, eh, eeeeeeeeeeeeeh?? Is or is not a matter of fate ????? This photo belongs to KAT-TUN Calendar released in April 2010 and goes through March of this year. However, such a calendar, apart from being a source of drool and bleed nariciles, is amazing, because has a photo per day. Most are individual members, but there are also a group, in pairs, their hands (xD) and stuff. Well, what is the kattunero who is in the January 20, eh, eh, eeeeeeeeeeeeeh? Yes! As you have seen, is my beloved, adored and future kidnapped ^ 0 ^ amore And thank goodness, because I get to play Akanishi and I change the birthday xD

If this is not fate, what it is, eh? = P


short (or so): Someday we'll find my love, not worry. And for that to happen, I have already started preparations for my trip to Japan: I bought a piggy bank! XDDD


soon go there, amore, soon! ^ 0 ^



(How random to meet an entry has finished turning into this? Only God (Kame) have the answer, and never better xDD)


Muacks! ^ ^



PS: Have you noticed in the beautiful kamecera where my love lies at the heart of his heart? = P Pue that xD / thanks to my dear IkuniƱa , as always ^ 0 ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment