Sunday, November 7, 2010

Clear Part Of Vagaina

El te de la vida....

I'm starting
Module IV of the graduate ... have been intense months of classes, I have met wonderful people ... and call me to see not only going to study but to know also as I am health (below the story), It joined the course of English ... the only complicancia I'm seeing this month is that the final tests of English and the Diploma is a difference day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . I'am in taking "courses of action" to study both subjects and do well in them. The other day I went down to smoke in the office .. a secretary djo me: are you doing here so lonely ... comment: I'm not alone I am praying and asking God's help ..... She excused herself, do not worry .. add always good to pray and give thanks ....

I feel really good, but it was a week that was deaf, but who is deaf and was already well past the other ear ... So Friday I went to the doc ..... a small Washing ... that was not the cause of the constant sound of the sea 24hrs! so was the buzz .... But a small middle ear inflammation causes OO? many ... lowered resistance, temperature changes and stress ..... So drugs ..... even more care and ... Luckily my vitamins meet injecting 10,000 units brings Neurobionta (brief description)-also helped me as I lumbosiatics-if you need the legacy I have it haha \u200b\u200b... but I still got the colocare (Uyyyy) the effect is faster and helps a lot in the tissue in inflammation and other things .....

I am currently taking one of my life ....... you take a leisurely, thought, looking beyond, I order my ideas, I discuss my goals and my goals ... I take a sip, we taste, I close my eyes and meditate as was the week that way .... and exhale ... and so on until you take all of this rich man of wisdom .... this exercise is easy both to relax or to think as they have been in those days, assessing every day or your week in your life?? , PC do?? I always go to learn from my weaknesses and turn them into opportunities, prayer also helps me a lot:)


Today I took these photos ... Aguita something fell ... I entertained me well:) also took advantage of fertilizing with Germinal, great now it's raining and I could dissolve great:)

Champagnne They say Porcelain, the Jardin San Enrique, but I find more information, is a beautiful apricot soft, like the one above.
Smarty, five petals beautiful full of life to say "look at me and I will reflect on my"
My weakness ... not very good Sodimac buy roses, because they do not have identified ... has no smell, I thought it might be Blue Moon ... but without scent ... do not know ... I'll have to see the next button to see if you smell ....
The San Enrique had settled Garden alstroemeria this beauty .. really wanted a red one, this beauty was hidden and when I saw ... ohhh heaven could not resist, is a type of fuchsia, the medium range.

Sommerwind, a creeping Polyant blended ... very beautiful.

Memories ... a charming, dark red ....

Ahhhh my first flower of raspberry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to taste some fruit ... with strawberries and it was not na ... enconre a sign: "Thank were scrumptious, Caracol Family atte Eater" haha \u200b\u200b.. to see how the land exchange pots ... because have several guides and are about three feet ... turn one of the circles of roses OO

Ponciano ... a tree often leads me to my childhood ...... At his feet was a white hibiscus and can not stand frost: (ideas for someone to live with her? Since I have a Basque beret ... know where I can find pc Hostas?? or melancholy?? is a half

shade ....
Fianallmente my dear Scarlet Ohara, is gone ... as it says: What the Wind from the sun also lost his scarlet ..... My girl I hope next year ....

This girl should be Double Delight, but most seem Rosa Perception ... so I'm waiting to open the other matita ... riiiiiiight buy two .... because this type of rose is old .... and are not only admired the Araucano Park Rose Garden .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment