Friday, October 29, 2010

Did Taylor Lautner Had Braces

Un buen descanso....

  • As we rest ... I really do ... or just say it .. and follow the quick ticking of our walk ....??? Rest

  • serious for me ... enjoy from sunrise to sunset, with tasks in the garden, feel the ground, barefoot ... feel the mud, grass, feeling the stones, rest sill would use my red ... and walks like a butterfly for each flower, each petal .... rest on each sheet in the shadow of a ray of sunshine ...
  • Rest is living in the middle of a beautiful life, I say "pretty vain, but feel beautiful .... feel life and be thankful for every day, feel the breeze, feeling the sudden rain, feel the cold that bay, feel the warmth of a hug, feel the warmth of a lullaby ... feel the love in the broadest sense ..
  • Rest is all I live .... work is a distraction ... something different to get to my home and see what I've accomplished, feel free, between cushions, wool, fabrics, feel blanketed by clouds cotton .... they are there and here in my backyard garden ....
  • Rest is close your eyes and soak in a bath with rose petals, almond oil, lavender and sea salt! That's a break for the body God gave me here today ...
  • My soul flies, misses, vibrates .. in the air, infinite and unimaginable visiting gardens, universes, infinite corners ... my mind has no boundaries, no schedules, knows no barriers .. is free, and flies so soft and slow as a feather and carried away by the breeze ...
  • The Dryads ... ne stories ... of items from the past ... which existed only to be .... and his mind was everywhere, in every place, every stone, every flower ..
  • Today is a perfect evening to relax and feel the life .....
  • Have a beautiful day of rest, recharge !!!!. Amen.
Royal Highness, Conard Pyle 1962. Finally ....
Jack E. Gold Medal Christenssen 1982. Silvia, it's really beautiful, aromatic ... fruity and giant!.

Kukin: oh yes .... Roses took care of you ..... Now let's take pictures!!


Concerto, Meilland 1994.

EDIT: Peony Scarlet Ohara herbacea, is not "Kansas, herbaceous peony.

Pierre de Ronsard, Meilland 1985.

Today I felt a rose .... .. integrated photographed. . beloved in my garden ....

As you may look like you ask? after a week like any other, with hard work, studies and tests? Love is magic !!!!!! if units came , you feel as full of energy ... it vibrates with nature, the beauty ... love in its pure expression ...




A Rose has already semillita Max .... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment