Monday, July 26, 2010

Atlantis Dubai Access

Recobrando fuerzas

  • blogger friends Holas estimated ...... I think I'm lowering the level of discomfort to pain:) and that already has me Happy!

  • From the front garden I took this picture, because I need to do the curtain ahhhh, what magic is that the view from this window if you've noticed in the previous post, is an area rich to exploit.

    Today
  • buy some roses in beautiful colors, but but but ..... the second derivative is to have outbreaks in their buds, so I hope to have them there a couple of days .... to dry the roses, cutting the stakes, that is the grace to buy roses and / or when they give away PC fijense the buds of leaves not scraped or cut come .. . Revise the flower This cute and if you have green fingers and rooting, eye buds, eventually it could take some cuttings !!!!!

    However
  • florists to sell the "clean" nonsense !!!!! , Scraped and cut these buds, I think it is not re-produce here grrrrrrr.

  • This beautiful pitcher is the buy to Maria Cecilia;)

Shlumbergera Dalia winter, winter cactus,


  • Today was a busy day .... If this is not the license that is the first I have, I will come to inspect ... I wonder if they are convinced the slits show .... haha \u200b\u200bXD

  • day today there was no garden, but rather to plan and think about moving some small mini roses ... to make room in the front garden. Yes, I admit I still have some ground;) ahhhhh

My Sunday started with the photo shoot Gatucha ... which has some beautiful blue eyes .... is so sweet .... but when caught Uyyyy will be white as snow haha \u200b\u200b


  • Today I visited Maria Cecilia ...., I really went the mood .... When she came on the way I remembered what I had read in the newspaper and thought about the snowstorm that occurred in the area where she lives .... OO this is complicated .....

  • And as usual it makes me when I'm not doing anything ... these days because I really did not feel like doing anything at all, between the inner pain and exhaustion ... not how to describe it ..... I say here and now Claudita sorry, but tomorrow or Monday if your gift is over and release ... I already feel bad and disrespectful or person.

  • As I was saying, and was with the syndrome: pseudodepresionpostdueƱadecasaoperĆ” Maria Cecilia XD all that distracted me, for my love that has carried a seven, had to leave for an unexpected (

  • so cute She brought me some stuff that I ordered, since no I can move away: S

  • also came an extra gift that filled my heart with joy and good so we went and gifts were gifts came ...... ja ja ja.

  • We lacked late to talk, roses ... books of roses, rose varieties, types of pruning and good typical topics related to antique roses haha \u200b\u200b.... That incredible one is forming links with subjects as trivial, but so intense and felt and lived with the same intensity here and in the mountains .... Is something magical, delivered to a subject and limited, exhausted, and still learning .... is really rewarding

  • was taking pictures I have is that I'm ayyyyyyy head in another .... anyway wanted to see my bare OO rose garden daffodils least well-behaved, as well as thoughts, gazanias and ears of a bear ... hehe .....

  • Thanks Maria Cecilia, was a pleasure and a gift to you in my home ..... and thank you very much for the rest;)

Ah

  • Lorraine, this is the gazania, today there was no sun so intense, but just opened its petals ... is deep red color is tangerine here I'd say haha \u200b\u200b...
  • I had left a picture of early fall .... Today this is alstroemeria with sticks and promptly give you more flowers, like the white ... that's amazing nature.


  • Well girls have a nice day Monday I'm going to bed zzzzz zzzzzz are 7 am I've been doing ..... Obviously, web-ing .. haha \u200b\u200b....

  • quiren
    Oh yeah come visit, I say bring collation Altira jaja .... I am a pure fruit jellies, soups fomes XD.

  • Love to all ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment